As I told you in my previous Office 2010 trick, Microsoft decided to give more features to Office 2010 users in order to customize, change, add and modify important, default sides of the Office 2010 User Interface. In this guide I will show you how to create and add to any Microsoft Office 2010 tools (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) nice and customized tabs on the ribbon. This will let you access certain command in a more easy way (kind of shortcusts) .
- Open Microsoft Office 2010.
- Open any Office tool such as Word, for example.
- Right-click any empty space located on the ribbon and fromthe menu select the Customize the Ribbon…link.
- The Options window will appear on the screen. From theright pane, under the Customize the Ribbon list, click the New Tab button.
- Click the Rename button to assign a name to the new tab.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.