If you are an inattentive guy then you are going to love this extension/addon for Google Chrome and Firefox. At the time writing Google Gmail doesn’t give you any chance to schedule emails in order to be sent later at a specific time or later day (just see all the complains made on this Gmail Help forum page). Just image this scenario. You are in a hurry when all of a sudden you get an email on your cell phone. But hey! It is you! In fact, a month earlier you scheduled an email to be sent right today to remind you that you are supposed to attend that important meeting you have just forgotten about. You could even daily or monthly schedule certain emails so that you will be reminded of an important date/event on a daily basis. Let’s see what extension is able to make such wonders.
Boomerang is a nice extension/addon for your Google Chrome and Firefox browser which lets you schedule Gmail emails to be sent in the future, at a specific time, date or multiple dates. The way it works is rather simple: “Just write the message as you normally would, then click the Send Later button. Use the handy calendar picker or our text box that understands language like “next Monday” to tell Boomerang when to send your message. We’ll take it from there”. Boomerang lets you:
- Schedule birthdays and holidays.
- Communicate with people who have different time zones.
- Schedule multiple events with multiple emails.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “Schedule Gmail Emails to Be Sent Later in Chrome and Firefox”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.