Internet Explorer 9 seems to have a few issues as far as plugins, applets and third party software are concerned. In fact, a lot of users, after the release of the final Internet Explorer 9 version (IE9) report that Flash player doesn’t work anymore (it has stopped working) on their Windows Vista and Windows 7. Actually, the issue seems to be affecting a lot of Windows 7 64 bit computers. This will prevent users to watch Flash videos (such YouTube videos for example) and play online games. Websites and blogs won’t be displayed correctly, also. Such issue is not new to tell you the truth, as it has been reported on a lot of forums and threads in the past but Microsoft seems not to have resolved it properly. Here are a couple of temporary solutions that should be able to fix the Flash issue.
It might seems silly, but before going deeper about talking Flash fixes and blame Internet Explorer 9 about it, please make sure that you have installed the Flash plugin to your computer. You can download the latest Flash plugin (player) here. In case you still do not manage to watch Flash videos and see Flash websites correctly on Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), follow these easy steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Internet Options.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Click the Reset button.
- Tick the Delete Personal Settings checkbox and click reset again.
- Open Internet Explorer 9 and try to watch a YouTube video
- flash player not working in internet explorer
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
9 Comments to “How to Fix Flash Player Does Not Work in Internet Explorer 9”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.