One of the favorite pastime of Facebook users is uploading photos and pictures as well as creating new albums. If you have a lot of them on your Facebook account, you might wish to arrange and order them properly and have them neatly organized on your profile. This quick tutorial will show you how to achieve this result.
- Login to Your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar menu, go to the Photo album menu.
- Open an album of your choice.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a photo.
- A small “arrowed cross” should appear on the left side of the picture.
- Left-click the photo and drag and drop it to the new location.
- If instead you wish to re-arrange your photo albums, hover your mouse pointer over a photo album. The “arrowed cross” will appear on the photo album left side.
- Drag and drop it to the new location.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.