One of the favorite pastime of Facebook users is uploading photos and pictures as well as creating new albums. If you have a lot of them on your Facebook account, you might wish to arrange and order them properly and have them neatly organized on your profile. This quick tutorial will show you how to achieve this result.
- Login to Your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar menu, go to the Photo album menu.
- Open an album of your choice.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a photo.
- A small “arrowed cross” should appear on the left side of the picture.
- Left-click the photo and drag and drop it to the new location.
- If instead you wish to re-arrange your photo albums, hover your mouse pointer over a photo album. The “arrowed cross” will appear on the photo album left side.
- Drag and drop it to the new location.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.