One of the favorite pastime of Facebook users is uploading photos and pictures as well as creating new albums. If you have a lot of them on your Facebook account, you might wish to arrange and order them properly and have them neatly organized on your profile. This quick tutorial will show you how to achieve this result.
- Login to Your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar menu, go to the Photo album menu.
- Open an album of your choice.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a photo.
- A small “arrowed cross” should appear on the left side of the picture.
- Left-click the photo and drag and drop it to the new location.
- If instead you wish to re-arrange your photo albums, hover your mouse pointer over a photo album. The “arrowed cross” will appear on the photo album left side.
- Drag and drop it to the new location.
Tags: Facebook, trick
- arrange photo albums on facebook
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.