In this quick tutorial I will show you how to see recent videos or recently viewed videos on your YouTube account. This is especially useful when after watching a video you do not remember its exact location. In fact, YouTube has got an interesting viewing history feature which collects whatever you have watched on your account. The drawback is that you will leave fingerprint which will let other people to track your “video-habits” back. Of course to achieve this, users will have to gain access to your account so, be careful to logout from YouTube when you leave your PC!
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click on your account.
- Click My Videos.
- Click History on the left pane.
- On the right pane you will be able to see what you have recently watched!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.