In this quick tutorial I will show you how to see recent videos or recently viewed videos on your YouTube account. This is especially useful when after watching a video you do not remember its exact location. In fact, YouTube has got an interesting viewing history feature which collects whatever you have watched on your account. The drawback is that you will leave fingerprint which will let other people to track your “video-habits” back. Of course to achieve this, users will have to gain access to your account so, be careful to logout from YouTube when you leave your PC!
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click on your account.
- Click My Videos.
- Click History on the left pane.
- On the right pane you will be able to see what you have recently watched!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.