The new Firefox 4 user interface is cool, neat and nice. It’s full of new options as well as features. But, did you notice the big, ugly orange (or red) menu button located on the top left corner? The first reaction after looking at it is to remove or turn it off right away. Sadly, this is not possible as there are no proper options! However, I have just found a nice, free extension that will let you get rid of the orange thing in no time!
App Button Remove is a nice extension for Firefox 4 that lets you “Remove the orange Firefox button from the title bar”. There is not a lot more to add as it does what it says without a lot of fuss as well as options. Just install it and the orange button will go in no time, without even restarting the browser. Press “Alt” to get quick access to the Firefox menu bar.
Tags: add-on, Firefox
- remove orange firefox menu fron browser
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.