There is nothing worse that a nagging message that pop-ups every now and then on your computer! That’s the case with the annoying “Consider replacing your battery” message that Windows 7 shows when it thinks that your computer battery needs to be replaced. In the Windows 7 SP1, Microsoft has made available an interesting fix or I’d better say an option that let’ you turn off such a message whenever you want. Let’s see how to get rid the the replacing your battery message in a couple of steps.
The “Consider Replacing Your Battery” message pop-ups when your laptop battery life has come to an end. Basically, according to certain computer circuitry that monitor your battery health, you battery doesn’t manage to hold the charge anymore, so a proper replacement is advisable in order to fix the issue. If you want to turn off such a message because you use your laptop as a “small” desktop computer, here is an easy solution for you that is available on all Windows 7 SP1:
- Make sure to have installed SP1 on your Windows 7.
- Click on the battery icon, located to the right side of your bottom system tray icons.
- Untick the notification warning checkbox.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- arti battery health warning are disabled
- Battery Health Warnings Are disabled How To Fix It
- bsterry replwvement win7 regedit
- bsterry replwvement win7 regedit#
- get rid of consider replacing battery notification
- how to turn off battery health windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.