Lately, there is a big fuss on the Internet about the new, so called Fruit Facebook Status. Facebook is the ideal social network where to share experiences, life facts, friends etc. Despite all this “openness” a lot of users are using special codes to promote and share their thinking and “moods” in a hidden way, above all when it comes to express their own relationship status. What follows is a small list of Fruit Status meant to address special feelings to those users who are able to read it!
- Apple: I am engaged.
- Avocado: I am the other one or the “third person”.
- Banana: I am married.
- Blueberry: I am single.
- Cherry: I am in a relationship.
- Grape: I would like to get married.
- Lemon: I wish I was single!
- Pineapple: It is a little complicated.
- Raspberry: I am very busy. “I am a touch and go woman”.
- Strawberry: I can not find the right person.
Tags: Facebook, trick
- banana fruitfacebook
- facebook status fruit code
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.