Lately, there is a big fuss on the Internet about the new, so called Fruit Facebook Status. Facebook is the ideal social network where to share experiences, life facts, friends etc. Despite all this “openness” a lot of users are using special codes to promote and share their thinking and “moods” in a hidden way, above all when it comes to express their own relationship status. What follows is a small list of Fruit Status meant to address special feelings to those users who are able to read it!
- Apple: I am engaged.
- Avocado: I am the other one or the “third person”.
- Banana: I am married.
- Blueberry: I am single.
- Cherry: I am in a relationship.
- Grape: I would like to get married.
- Lemon: I wish I was single!
- Pineapple: It is a little complicated.
- Raspberry: I am very busy. “I am a touch and go woman”.
- Strawberry: I can not find the right person.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.