Lately, there is a big fuss on the Internet about the new, so called Fruit Facebook Status. Facebook is the ideal social network where to share experiences, life facts, friends etc. Despite all this “openness” a lot of users are using special codes to promote and share their thinking and “moods” in a hidden way, above all when it comes to express their own relationship status. What follows is a small list of Fruit Status meant to address special feelings to those users who are able to read it!
- Apple: I am engaged.
- Avocado: I am the other one or the “third person”.
- Banana: I am married.
- Blueberry: I am single.
- Cherry: I am in a relationship.
- Grape: I would like to get married.
- Lemon: I wish I was single!
- Pineapple: It is a little complicated.
- Raspberry: I am very busy. “I am a touch and go woman”.
- Strawberry: I can not find the right person.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.