Windows Live Essential 2011 is a package which contains interesting tools for your Windows 7 or Vista. In this article I will show you how to download its offline standalone installer. As said, Windows Live Essential 2011 is nothing else than a “box” containing programs developed and distributed from Microsoft itself. The most important ones are: Windows Live Messenger, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mesh and other useful tools to make your Windows a more complete operating system. Microsoft doesn’t let its users to download the full standalone installer. This is a pity, above all when you want to install some of its tools on a computer without Internet connection. This tutorial will show you the full Web address where you will be able to download the whole package for free!
- Click this official Microsoft Windows Live Essential 2011 Web address.
- On the web page you will see a pretty big table containing links which will allow you to download the language localizations of the software.
- The full standalone installer size is around 210 MB.
- Once the package has been fully downloaded on your machine, you will be able to install it on other computers as well as transfer it on a USB external drive etc.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.