If you have a Gmail email account you should know that, every time you reply or send an email, Gmail will automatically add the email address of the recipient to your personal Contact list. Personally speaking, I find such a feature quite annoying since it adds to my contact list any kind of email address, even the ones I replied to only once or a couple of times. The result is pretty obvious. My Gmail is cluttered, full of junk, of useless email addresses I don’t even remember to who they belong to! A couple of days ago, Google introduced a much awaited option on Gmail. From now on, you will be able to turn off the auto add to contact feature in your Gmail account. Let’s see how to achieve this result thanks to a couple of easy steps. Experience a clean, tidy and slimmer Gmail contact list!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Locate the Create contacts for auto-complete section.
- Click theradio button to turn off the auto-add feature.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.