It is very frequent to wish to know certain private data and information about our Windows 7 for different reasons. For example, you might wish to know who belonged the used computer you just bought at the corner shop, you might want to know when Windows 7 was installed on your computer or information about the computer processor, how much RAM it is available, how many updated you have installed etc. Now, the issue with such information is that it is scattered on a multitude of places in Windows 7 so that it might be quite time consuming to collect everything you need. What about a single command and a single click on your keyboard able to show everything you want to know at once? Here is the solution!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type CMD and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt (DOS) type: systeminfo
- Let the computer crunch all the data. Wait for a couple of seconds.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.