It is very frequent to wish to know certain private data and information about our Windows 7 for different reasons. For example, you might wish to know who belonged the used computer you just bought at the corner shop, you might want to know when Windows 7 was installed on your computer or information about the computer processor, how much RAM it is available, how many updated you have installed etc. Now, the issue with such information is that it is scattered on a multitude of places in Windows 7 so that it might be quite time consuming to collect everything you need. What about a single command and a single click on your keyboard able to show everything you want to know at once? Here is the solution!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type CMD and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt (DOS) type: systeminfo
- Let the computer crunch all the data. Wait for a couple of seconds.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.