It is very frequent to wish to know certain private data and information about our Windows 7 for different reasons. For example, you might wish to know who belonged the used computer you just bought at the corner shop, you might want to know when Windows 7 was installed on your computer or information about the computer processor, how much RAM it is available, how many updated you have installed etc. Now, the issue with such information is that it is scattered on a multitude of places in Windows 7 so that it might be quite time consuming to collect everything you need. What about a single command and a single click on your keyboard able to show everything you want to know at once? Here is the solution!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type CMD and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt (DOS) type: systeminfo
- Let the computer crunch all the data. Wait for a couple of seconds.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.