As you know, Google Video lets you upload, download and watch your videos in a very easy way. Actually, it is the best alternative to YouTube. However, as stated on this Google Help page, all this is gonna change. In fact, Google Video service will shut down on April 29th, 2011. As a result, all your uploaded videos will be deleted or won’t be available for playback any longer. Let’s see how to save your Google videos and how to move them to YouTube!
In order to save your uploaded videos available on Google Videos, Google has added on the Videos Status page a Download Video button. Such a button is located on the right side of each of your videos in the “Actions” column. Keep in mind that even such a button will be available for a short time only. On may 13th, 2011 it will be removed too.
Now that you have saved and downloaded your Google videos on your computer, let’s upload them on YouTube! Here is the easy step-by-step procedure!
- Open and create a YouTube account.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click the Upload button and browse among your computer folders. Spot the video you want to upload.
- Add some info about your video such as Title, Description, Tags, and Category.
- Click the Save Changes button.
One important thing to notice as far as YouTube is concerned is that file size is limited to 2 GB for uploads and up to 15 min videos.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Save, Transfer and Move Google Videos to YouTube”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.