It is quite common to wish to take a screenshot of your computer desktop in order to share certain information that are on your screen. Other times instead you just want to take a screenshot of an error your computer returned while performing certain operations. Whatever the reason, the old saying “a picture is worth one hundred words” is quite true in all those cases where, instead of explaining what happened to your computer, a picture is able to immediately clarify what is going on. Sure, you can use the well-known “Print” option that allows you to take a snapshot of your desktop by using the “Print” keyboard on your keyboard and the Paint tool on your Windows but, wouldn’t be better to have a simple tool to customize in the way you want that is able to take a quick screenshot in just one click and share it on the web?
SB Grab is a very simple, free tool able to take screenshot without using the efficient “Print” button on your keyborad. The application is able to take a picture of your computer desktop as well as your active windows or a specific area. Furthermore, it will also let you share the photo or picture on the Internet thanks to a very simply FTP interface. Once you have taken the screenshot you will be able to:
- Save it to your computer.
- Copy it to your clipboard.
- Upload it to our server.
- Upload it to your own FTP.
SP Grab is also a portable application meaning that you won’t have to install it on your computer. Just put it on your USB pendrive and you will be able to use it everywhere. This also means that you can use it on those computers that are locked and do not allow you to install and third-party software!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.