Google has just released the new Google Toolbar 7 for Internet Explorer browsers. One of the most important features on Google Toolbar 7 is Toolbar Instant which, as the words suggest, adds instant search capabilities to the toolbar. By default, this awesome feature, that basically shows you search predictions and results while you type a keyword, is disabled by default. This quick guide will show you how to enable and turn it on!
- Click Google Toolbar 7 settings- Options.
- Tick the “Enable Instant for faster searching and browsing” checkbox.
- Google Toolbar 7 is fully compatible with IE8 and IE9.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.