Google has just released the new Google Toolbar 7 for Internet Explorer browsers. One of the most important features on Google Toolbar 7 is Toolbar Instant which, as the words suggest, adds instant search capabilities to the toolbar. By default, this awesome feature, that basically shows you search predictions and results while you type a keyword, is disabled by default. This quick guide will show you how to enable and turn it on!
- Click Google Toolbar 7 settings- Options.
- Tick the “Enable Instant for faster searching and browsing” checkbox.
- Google Toolbar 7 is fully compatible with IE8 and IE9.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.