Google has just released the new Google Toolbar 7 for Internet Explorer browsers. One of the most important features on Google Toolbar 7 is Toolbar Instant which, as the words suggest, adds instant search capabilities to the toolbar. By default, this awesome feature, that basically shows you search predictions and results while you type a keyword, is disabled by default. This quick guide will show you how to enable and turn it on!
- Click Google Toolbar 7 settings- Options.
- Tick the “Enable Instant for faster searching and browsing” checkbox.
- Google Toolbar 7 is fully compatible with IE8 and IE9.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.