Google has just released the new Google Toolbar 7 for Internet Explorer browsers. One of the most important features on Google Toolbar 7 is Toolbar Instant which, as the words suggest, adds instant search capabilities to the toolbar. By default, this awesome feature, that basically shows you search predictions and results while you type a keyword, is disabled by default. This quick guide will show you how to enable and turn it on!
- Click Google Toolbar 7 settings- Options.
- Tick the “Enable Instant for faster searching and browsing” checkbox.
- Google Toolbar 7 is fully compatible with IE8 and IE9.
Tags: Google App, Internet Explorer, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.