- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the website you want to check.
- On the browser address bar, replace the website address with this code:
- Press Enter.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
One Comment to “An Amazing Simple Trick to Know if a Website is Fake or Not!”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.