- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the website you want to check.
- On the browser address bar, replace the website address with this code:
- Press Enter.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “An Amazing Simple Trick to Know if a Website is Fake or Not!”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.