- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the website you want to check.
- On the browser address bar, replace the website address with this code:
- Press Enter.
Tags: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, security, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “An Amazing Simple Trick to Know if a Website is Fake or Not!”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.