- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the website you want to check.
- On the browser address bar, replace the website address with this code:
- Press Enter.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “An Amazing Simple Trick to Know if a Website is Fake or Not!”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.