- Open your favorite browser.
- Navigate to the website you want to check.
- On the browser address bar, replace the website address with this code:
- Press Enter.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Use Text-to-Speech Converter Feature in Windows 10,8,7
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
One Comment to “An Amazing Simple Trick to Know if a Website is Fake or Not!”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.