- Turn on and open Yahoo Messenger.
- Click the Preferences option.
- On the left pane you will see a list of Categories. Click Archive.
- On the right pane, click the Yes, save all of my messages radio button.
- At the bottom of such options, on the right pane, you will also be able to see a button labeled Clear Archive now. This button, as its name goes, will let you delete the whole chat history from your computer.
- Click OK.
- From now on, all your chat sessions will be saved on your computer, on your hard disk.
In order to find the path and exact folder where your chat history is saved you will have to open Windows Explorer and go to:
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\ Messenger\Profiles\ Yahoo ID\Archive\ Messages
In the Messages folder you will be able to locate all your chat sessions. From there you will be able to backup and delete everything using your mouse.
- download yahoo message chat history
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.