As you know, Google has not started developing its own extensions for Google Chrome browser yet. However, in the Internet there are a lot of private developers who “equipped” with a lot of good-will have developed interesting, working extensions for everybody to download! (see this excellent website here). If you are curious and you would like to try out some extension you could be at loss at how to install them on your Chrome. This simple guide will show you how to install and turn on third-party extensions on Chrome!
- Choose your favorite extension.
- On www.chromeextensions.org, there are hundreds of free extensions that add incredible extra-features to Chrome. Pick one of them and click the Add to Chrome button.
- Chrome will start downloading the .crx file.
- At the end of the download, Chrome will ask you if you want to install the file. Click the Install button.
- If you want to know if you managed to install the extension succesfully, go to Menu –> Extensions.
Tags: Chrome, plugin, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Install Extensions on Google Chrome”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.