As you know, Google has not started developing its own extensions for Google Chrome browser yet. However, in the Internet there are a lot of private developers who “equipped” with a lot of good-will have developed interesting, working extensions for everybody to download! (see this excellent website here). If you are curious and you would like to try out some extension you could be at loss at how to install them on your Chrome. This simple guide will show you how to install and turn on third-party extensions on Chrome!
- Choose your favorite extension.
- On www.chromeextensions.org, there are hundreds of free extensions that add incredible extra-features to Chrome. Pick one of them and click the Add to Chrome button.
- Chrome will start downloading the .crx file.
- At the end of the download, Chrome will ask you if you want to install the file. Click the Install button.
- If you want to know if you managed to install the extension succesfully, go to Menu –> Extensions.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Install Extensions on Google Chrome”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.