A lot of users are complaining about a weird issue they are experiencing on Office Word 2010 where the fonts of the comments are too small to be read. Usually, comments on Word documents are left by reviewers that want to underline certain errors, ask for explanation etc. on somebody else work without modifying it. They are small balloon tips and appear on the right margin. This article will show you what to do if such comments are too small and the user cannot read it. I will show you how to increase the font size as well as change the font type to have comments more readable!
- Open the Word 2010 document where you want to add the comment.
- Left-click your mouse and underline a word or a sentence.
- Now, let’s turn on the Comments Styles menu. To do it, click Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S.
- At the bottom of the Styles rectangular window, click the Manage Styles icon. The Manage Styles window will appear on your screen.
- Click the Edit tab.
- Click the Sort Order drop down menu and select Alphabetical.
- Now, from the list select “Balloon Text”.
- In the Preview of List Paragraph, click the Modify… button.
- Under formatting, select a bigger font size or a different font style.
- Click OK. Go back to your document and enjoy a bigger comment font size, easy to read!
- ms word comments too small to read
- word comments too small
- microsoft word comments too small
- word comments too small to read
- comments font too small
- microsoft word comments are too small to read
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
38 Comments to “How to Fix Word Office 2010 Comment Fonts Too Small to Read”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.