One of the greatest things in Windows Live Messenger chat client is that you can share everything with your friends. Well, almost everything! You can not share YouTube videos to tell you the truth. Nobody will ever know what you are watching on YouTube right now, unless you write about it! Let’s see how to let your friends know what you are watching now thanks to a simple, free application!
NowWatching is a simple, free application which is quite unknown. Basically, it lets you share what you are watching on YouTube on Windows Live Messenger and Twitter! Here is a small list of its features:
- Compatible with YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTv.
- Compatible with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera.
NowWatching works in a very simple way. Run your MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger, Run NowWatching and …watch videos! NowWatching will detect what you are watching and will show it in your chat client status!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.