One of the greatest things in Windows Live Messenger chat client is that you can share everything with your friends. Well, almost everything! You can not share YouTube videos to tell you the truth. Nobody will ever know what you are watching on YouTube right now, unless you write about it! Let’s see how to let your friends know what you are watching now thanks to a simple, free application!
NowWatching is a simple, free application which is quite unknown. Basically, it lets you share what you are watching on YouTube on Windows Live Messenger and Twitter! Here is a small list of its features:
- Compatible with YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTv.
- Compatible with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera.
NowWatching works in a very simple way. Run your MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger, Run NowWatching and …watch videos! NowWatching will detect what you are watching and will show it in your chat client status!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.