Facebook has recently introduced a new security option called Login Approval. Such option is available for all Facebook users and lets you know who tried to login to your account without your consent. It is sufficient to try to login to a Facebook account from an unauthorized computer to trigger the warning message. Reading from Facebook: “Login Approval is a security feature that requires you to enter a code that we text to your phone when you login from an unrecognized computer.” What follows is the easy step-by-step procedure to turn on and activate such feature.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Scroll down and expand the Account Security settings section.
- Tick the Login Approvals checkbox: “Require me to enter a security code sent to my phone”.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear on your screen. It will explain you what the Login Approval feature is. Read it and click the Next button.
- Type in your phone number in the blank field and click Next.
- Type the code you got on your phone and click Next.
- Depending on your configuration, Facebook will ask you for other data such as your computer name etc.
- At the end you will get a “Congratulation” message confirming that you set the whole thing correctly.
- Click the Save button and you are done!
Tags: Facebook, security
- how to get login approval code sent to email
- fb number lost send login approval code to gmail
- how do i turn off login approvals on facebook
- loginapprovalturnoff com
- my use phone for login approvals is grayed out on facebook I want to change the phone
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
5 Comments to “How to Turn On Facebook Login Approval Security Option”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.