As you know, every time a friend of yours comes across a photo or picture that looks like you, Facebook will suggest your name right away. Such a feature is called “tagging” and, as far as I know, was invented by Facebook itself. Basically, Facebook is able to recognize similar facial features thus suggesting your name when a friend of yours stumble upon a picture of you on Facebook (fb). The downside is that you will lose your privacy (but Facebook is all about losing your privacy, to tell you the truth) as you will be easily recognizable and trackabale by every one! Let’s see how to turn off and disable the “Suggest Photos of Me to Friends” feature in Facebook and re-gain total control over your privacy!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the upper-right side of your Facebook page, click the Account tab.
- From the drop-down menu, click the Privacy Settings option.
- At the end of the Privacy Settings page, click the Customize settings link.
- Go to the Things others share section.
- Locate the Suggest photos of me to friends option. On its right, click the Edit Settings button.
- Click Disable from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK to confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.