As you know, every time you upload a new photo album on Facebook, the first picture or photo will automatically become the cover (thumbnail) of it, by default. As a result, you might get a cover that doesn’t represent the album properly, thus causing confusion and perplexity. Let’s see how to set a photo album cover (thumbnail) properly in a couple of steps.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, locate the Photos section and click My Uploads.
- Now, click Edit Album.
- Above the album description, you should see a row of tabs. Click the Edit Photos tab.
- Locate the photo you want to set as Photo album cover and click the This is the album cover radio button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Set the Cover (Thumbnail) of a Facebook Photo Album”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.