As you know, every time you upload a new photo album on Facebook, the first picture or photo will automatically become the cover (thumbnail) of it, by default. As a result, you might get a cover that doesn’t represent the album properly, thus causing confusion and perplexity. Let’s see how to set a photo album cover (thumbnail) properly in a couple of steps.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, locate the Photos section and click My Uploads.
- Now, click Edit Album.
- Above the album description, you should see a row of tabs. Click the Edit Photos tab.
- Locate the photo you want to set as Photo album cover and click the This is the album cover radio button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to Set the Cover (Thumbnail) of a Facebook Photo Album”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.