Whenever you login to your Gmail account in order to read and send an email you will have to deal with the default Gmail font. Wouldn’t you like to change Google Gmail size, theme (style) or color font and customize it to your needs? Maybe you want a bigger size, maybe you want a smaller size or you just wish to change the font itself and have something fancier while typing an email! Whatever the reason, now Google lets you modify the Gmail font thanks to a new application (feature) available in Google Gmail lab section!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the Gear icon located on the top right side of your Gmail account.
- From the drop-down menu, select Mail Settings.
- Now, click the Lab tab.
- Locate the Default Text Styling lab and click the Enable radio button.
- Click the Saves Changes button.
- Now, scroll the page up and click the General tab.
- Locate the Default text style section. From there you will be able to customize and change every aspect of your Gmail font. In fact, you will be able to modify the its style, colors etc. You will also able to make your Gmail font bold or italic or increase/decrease its size.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.