Google Street View has recently added an interesting feature you might not be aware of. I am talking about the amazing 3D mode feature that let’s you have a look at beautiful landscape, cities, streets, monuments etc. by using a pair of 3D glasses. Google Street View is a feature available in Google Maps that allows you to navigate , “explore places around the world through 360-degree street-level imagery”. So, let’s how to activate and turn on Google Street View 3D mode and enjoy a new way to visit beautiful places around the world!
- Go to Maps and locate a place in the world which has got the Street View available. Remember, Google Street View isn’t available everywhere on Google Maps. If you want to know where Google street is available, visit this Google page: maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=68384 which will show a map of worldwide Street View coverage.
- Put on your 3D glasses.
- Now, press the number “3” on your keyboard to turn on the 3D mode on Google Maps.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to View and Turn On Google Street View 3D Mode”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.