A couple of years ago I wrote about a very useful procedure that let you transfer your emails from a Gmail account to another one of your choice. The whole thing, I have to confess it, was far from being simple, above all if you are not into tweaking your Gmail email account. Luckily for you, the guys at Google have created a new simple procedure that let you import all your emails and contacts from any POP3 account (such as Yahoo! Mail, AOL, Hotmail etc) to your Gmail. There are a couple of things to set but this new feature, without any doubt, if quite simple and fast!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the Setting link located on the upper-right side of your Gmail account page.
- Click the Account and Import tab and click Import mail and contacts.
- At this point you will face two steps which are necessary to successfully complete the whole procedure.
- Step 1: Type the email and the password of the email account you wish to import emails and contacts from.
- Step 2: Tick the import options checkbox to determine what you want to transfer from your old email account. The option available are: Import emails, Import contacts, Import new email for the next 30 days, Add label to all imported mail.
- Click Start Import.
- At this point you will have to wait from some minute to some hour to let Gmail imports all your data.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.