If you have a lot of pictures and photos on your Facebook account, then this tricks is gonna be quite useful to you. In fact, organizing your photos on Facebook is crucial above all if you have a lot of them. This small article will show you how to send and move photos from one album to another one on Facebook in order to have a tidy Facebook account. This comes in particularly handy when you are looking for a way to group pictures with the same subject together or are in process to deeply re-organize your photos in a more efficient way.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, click Photos then My Uploads.
- Now,look for the album containing the photos you wish to move and transfer.
- Click Edit Album.
- Click the Edit Photos tab.
- Select the pics you want to transfer and choose the destination album from the Move to drop down menu.
- Click Save Changes.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.