As you know, Microsoft products always give you the opportunity to perform an operation or a step in a lot of different ways. In some cases there are also handy shortcuts meant to shorten a certain procedure or gain access to a function or tool in a faster way. Recently, I have come across a nice trick for all Microsoft Office versions ( I am talking about Office 2003, 2007 and the new Office 2010). It is nothing else than a macro which lets you create a document containing all the shortcuts available for Office.
In this case a Macro is a shortcut itself that lets you gain access to a task in a very simply way. Thanks to it you will be able to know all the shortcuts available for Microsoft Office.
- Click Tool.
- From the menu, click Macros… (it should be located at the end of the menu).
- A new window labeled Macro should appear on the screen.
- From the list select ListCommands.
- Click Run.
- This should create a .doc file containing all shortcuts for your Office
In case you have Office 2007 and can not locate the Macros option, follow this other guide:
- Open Office Word.
- Click the Word orb located on the left of the document.
- Click the Word option button located at the end of the menu.
- Click the Popular option located on the left pane.
- Tick the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon checkbox and click OK.
- Now, on the main Office 2007 window, click the Developer tab located on the upper toolbar, on the right.
- Now, click the Macros icon located on the right side of the upper toolbar.
- A new window called Macros will appear on the screen.
- In the Macros In drop down menu, click Word Commands.
- In the Macro Name, type ListCommands
- Select ListCommands from the list below.
- Click the Run button.
- Another small window will appear. Click the Current Keyboard settings radio button and click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “Office Word 2003, 2007 and 2011 Shortcuts”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.