Differently from other browsers, Internet Explorer gives you a lot of security warnings while surfing the Internet. One of the most annoying one is “Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely? This webpage contains content that will be not delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.” which is available in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 (IE7 and IE8). In Internet Explorer 9 such a message has been “trimmed” , so to speak, to a more essential one: “Only Secure Content is Displayed”. If you can not stand such a warning and wish to have a smoother Internet experience, I will show you how to turn off and disable them for good in a few steps!
- Open Internet Explorer 9, Click Tools from the upper toolbar.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet icon located in the Security level for this zone field.
- Click the Custom Level… button.
- A new window labeled Security Settings – Internet Zone will appear on the screen.
- Locate Display mixed content settings.
- Click the Enable radio button.
- Click Yes if prompted.
- only secure content is displayed turn off
- only secure content is displayed
- only secure content displayed turn off
- turn off only secure content is displayed
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
6 Comments to “Turn Off “Only secure content is displayed” Message in Internet Explorer 9”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.