If you like downloading stuff from the Internet, then you are going to love this little trick, definitely! Has it ever happened to you to download a file from the Internet and you don’t know where your computer put it? On the other hand, you might know where all your downloaded stuff ended up, but you have to spend a lot of time to reach that folder and find that particular file. The trick I am gonna show you is nothing else than a shortcut, an option that will let you a very handy “Download link” on Windows 7 Start menu in order to reach the file you took down from the Internet in a couple of seconds!
- Right-click the Start Menu orb.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Start Menu tab.
- Click the Customize… button.
- Under the Downloads section, click the “Display as a link” radio button and click OK.
- Click OK again.
- If you want to be able all your downloaded stuff, on point 5 click the “Display as a Menu” instead.
Now, click the Start Menu orb, You will notice a new button labeled “Downloads”. If you click it you will reach the folder where all of your downloads are located right away!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- show downloads windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Show Your Downloads on Windows 7 Start Menu”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.