If you use Gmail as you default email account and you like old fashioned, retro video-game, you will love the “Easter Egg” I have just found on the Internet for you! In fact, the guys at Google have added a nice, funny addon in Google Gmail Lab. I am talking about a game, a real retro video-game which has entertained millions of people in the ’80. I am talking about “Snake”. Let’s see how you can play it on your Gmail account!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the Gear icon located on the upper right side of your Gmail account main page.
- Click Mail Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Lab link located at the beginning of the Gmail settings.
- Scroll down and Lab page till you see the “Old Snakey” addon.
- Click Enable.
- Scroll down the Lab page and click Save Changes.
- Now, go back to Settings. At the beginning of the page, click General.
- Under the Keyboard Shortcuts, click the “Keyboard Shortcuts On” option. This will let you play the Easter Egg game by using your keyboards.
- Now, simply go to your Gmail main page and click the key combination “Shift + &”
Tags: email, funny, Google App
- gmail chat easter egg
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.