If you use Gmail as you default email account and you like old fashioned, retro video-game, you will love the “Easter Egg” I have just found on the Internet for you! In fact, the guys at Google have added a nice, funny addon in Google Gmail Lab. I am talking about a game, a real retro video-game which has entertained millions of people in the ’80. I am talking about “Snake”. Let’s see how you can play it on your Gmail account!
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the Gear icon located on the upper right side of your Gmail account main page.
- Click Mail Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Lab link located at the beginning of the Gmail settings.
- Scroll down and Lab page till you see the “Old Snakey” addon.
- Click Enable.
- Scroll down the Lab page and click Save Changes.
- Now, go back to Settings. At the beginning of the page, click General.
- Under the Keyboard Shortcuts, click the “Keyboard Shortcuts On” option. This will let you play the Easter Egg game by using your keyboards.
- Now, simply go to your Gmail main page and click the key combination “Shift + &”
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.