As you know, your Facebook profile page show your like Activities as well as your like Comments to everybody. This might be questionable, above all in those case where you do not want to show people and your friends your businesses and your private likes. Of course, Facebook lets you turn off and hide your likes and your comments, but majority of us don’t use it because we are too lazy and do not care about our privacy! This brief tutorial will show you how to conceal your likes from everybody else in a couple of easy steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- With your mouse pointer, go to your likes and next to each of them click the “X” icon.
- A small menu will appear on your screen. Click “Hide all likes activity”.
- Under your likes there are also your own comments. If you want to hide them as well, click the “X” at the end of each comment and, from the menu, click the “Hide all comment activity” option.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.