If you use Microsoft Bing Search as your main Internet Search engine, then you should be familiar with its Search History. Such a feature, like the one available on Google, collects all your previous searches (also known as keywords) and group them in a special place, just in case you want to see what you searched in the past. The issue with such “popular terms” in Search History is that they might cause some embarrassment to you if other users find out what you typed during your Internet surfing. So, lets see how to turn off and clear, Bing Search History in a couple of clicks and save your privacy from indiscreet eyes!
- Open Bing.com
- Type a keyword of your choice in the blank search field. As soon as you start typing, a suggested keywords drop-down menu (kinda) will appear under the field.
- At the very bottom of such drop-down menu, click Manage Search History.
- You will be redirected to a new page called Recent Searches. On such a page you will see all your previous, old searches (keywords) divided into days and months.
- On the left sidebar, under the Edit History section click Clear to delete and “clear” your previous searches.
- If prompted, click the “Yes, clear all Search History” link.
- Again, on the left sidebar, click Turn History off. This option will turn off such feature. In this way, Bing won’t remember what you typed on the Search field anymore.
- Shut Off Bing Search History
- turn off popular now on bing homepage
- bing popular now turn off
- how to turn off popular now on bing
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
9 Comments to “How to Turn Off Bing Popular Search History”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.