Yahoo! Messenger, as well as other famous chat clients, allows you to change your current status to another one of your choice such as: Available, Busy,Invisible etc. It also lets you create a custom message or status to show it to your friends. However, when you use Yahoo! Music to listen to your favorite song, Yahoo! Messenger will automatically change your status with the name of the song your computer is playing. If you don’t like the fact that Yahoo! Messenger takes such step, here is a quick trick that will prevent it to change your “mood” without your consent and permission.
- Login to Yahoo! Messenger.
- Click Messenger located on the top-right side of the chat client.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Yahoo! Music.
- Under the section labeled: When I am listening to Yahoo! Music, change my status to show, change from Artist name – song title to Do not change my status.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.