Yahoo! Messenger, as well as other famous chat clients, allows you to change your current status to another one of your choice such as: Available, Busy,Invisible etc. It also lets you create a custom message or status to show it to your friends. However, when you use Yahoo! Music to listen to your favorite song, Yahoo! Messenger will automatically change your status with the name of the song your computer is playing. If you don’t like the fact that Yahoo! Messenger takes such step, here is a quick trick that will prevent it to change your “mood” without your consent and permission.
- Login to Yahoo! Messenger.
- Click Messenger located on the top-right side of the chat client.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Yahoo! Music.
- Under the section labeled: When I am listening to Yahoo! Music, change my status to show, change from Artist name – song title to Do not change my status.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.