Google has got so many web-services that spotting all your data on its servers might become a real “impossible quest”. In fact, on Google you can save photos, you can create and save documents, phone numbers, emails, profiles, passwords etc. While the average user can easily list what kind of data he saved on Google, retrieving and backing up such big amount of information might be more difficult! That’s why Google has recently created Google Takeout. Thanks to this new service you will now be able to backup and download all your data in a couple of seconds!
- Go Google Takeout service. Login to such service using your Google username and password.
- Google Takeout will automatically open a web-page listing of those services where you have stored your data and documents. If you want to remove some services, simply click the Choose Services tab and remove unwanted services.
- Click the red Create Archive button to start downloading everything you have saved on Google!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.