Google has got so many web-services that spotting all your data on its servers might become a real “impossible quest”. In fact, on Google you can save photos, you can create and save documents, phone numbers, emails, profiles, passwords etc. While the average user can easily list what kind of data he saved on Google, retrieving and backing up such big amount of information might be more difficult! That’s why Google has recently created Google Takeout. Thanks to this new service you will now be able to backup and download all your data in a couple of seconds!
- Go Google Takeout service. Login to such service using your Google username and password.
- Google Takeout will automatically open a web-page listing of those services where you have stored your data and documents. If you want to remove some services, simply click the Choose Services tab and remove unwanted services.
- Click the red Create Archive button to start downloading everything you have saved on Google!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.