A lot of users are moving from Gmail and Yahoo! Mail accounts to Microsoft Hotmail which seems to be quite rich of features and more flexible than the other two email clients. Aware of this, Microsoft has added some interesting features to its email account meat to make the “shift” less painful and traumatic. In fact, if you were accustomed to use Gmail or Yahoo Mail! keyboard shortcuts, you have to know that you can still continue using them in Hotmail ! Let’s see how to achieve this result!
- Login to your Microsoft Hotmail account.
- Click the Option link located on the upper-right side of the account page.
- From the drop-down menu, click More Options.
- Under Customizing Hotmail section, click Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Now, you will face some interesting options. In fact, you will be able to choose different Keyboard Shortcuts Modes: Hotmail and Outlook Web Access, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail keyboard shortcuts.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.