A lot of users are moving from Gmail and Yahoo! Mail accounts to Microsoft Hotmail which seems to be quite rich of features and more flexible than the other two email clients. Aware of this, Microsoft has added some interesting features to its email account meat to make the “shift” less painful and traumatic. In fact, if you were accustomed to use Gmail or Yahoo Mail! keyboard shortcuts, you have to know that you can still continue using them in Hotmail ! Let’s see how to achieve this result!
- Login to your Microsoft Hotmail account.
- Click the Option link located on the upper-right side of the account page.
- From the drop-down menu, click More Options.
- Under Customizing Hotmail section, click Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Now, you will face some interesting options. In fact, you will be able to choose different Keyboard Shortcuts Modes: Hotmail and Outlook Web Access, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail keyboard shortcuts.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.