On Facebook, if you try to upload a big photo or image as your default Profile picture , you might have some issue due to the fact that the resulting thumbnail might not display the part of that picture you wish to show. To overcome this problem, I have got a nice solution which will let you edit your Facebook thumbnail in order to reach your desired result!
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to your personal profile by clicking your account name.
- Next to your photo profile, click the Change Picture link.
- Under the picture, click the Edit Thumbnail link.
- A new window will pop-up on your Facebook account. Such window will offer a preview of your thumbnail profile. Drag such thumbnail till you will reach your desired result.
- Click Save to confirm.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.