On Facebook, if you try to upload a big photo or image as your default Profile picture , you might have some issue due to the fact that the resulting thumbnail might not display the part of that picture you wish to show. To overcome this problem, I have got a nice solution which will let you edit your Facebook thumbnail in order to reach your desired result!
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to your personal profile by clicking your account name.
- Next to your photo profile, click the Change Picture link.
- Under the picture, click the Edit Thumbnail link.
- A new window will pop-up on your Facebook account. Such window will offer a preview of your thumbnail profile. Drag such thumbnail till you will reach your desired result.
- Click Save to confirm.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.