On Facebook, if you try to upload a big photo or image as your default Profile picture , you might have some issue due to the fact that the resulting thumbnail might not display the part of that picture you wish to show. To overcome this problem, I have got a nice solution which will let you edit your Facebook thumbnail in order to reach your desired result!
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Go to your personal profile by clicking your account name.
- Next to your photo profile, click the Change Picture link.
- Under the picture, click the Edit Thumbnail link.
- A new window will pop-up on your Facebook account. Such window will offer a preview of your thumbnail profile. Drag such thumbnail till you will reach your desired result.
- Click Save to confirm.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.