If you have a lot of friends on Facebook, you might wish to chat with a lot of them, with multiple friends, on a kind of chat room in order to involve as many people as possible. Till some time ago this was not possible at all. Recently, Facebook has added a very useful, interesting feature called Group Chat which, as it name suggest, lets you chat with multiple friends in a breeze. Let’s see how to turn on such a feature, easily!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the right.side of your Facebook profile page, go to the Chat window.
- From the list, choose and click the name of the friends you wish to start chatting with.
- This simple operation will open the chat window.
- In the chat box, click Options icon (a small white gear) and click “Add friends to chat…” option.
- Add as many friends as you want and start your chat!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.