Every time you perform a search query on Google the search engine, by default, will return a magnifying glass icon next to each search results. If you click it, Google will show a small preview (thumbnail) of the Web page Google found for you (Google Instant Preview) . Such feature is activated by default and it is not possible to turn it off in any way. A lot of users find it quite annoying because if, by mistake, you click the magnifying glass on the first result of any Google search page, hovering your mouse pointer on any other results will automatically open the relative thumbnail. Let’s see how to hide such a feature thanks to a simple, free extension!
- magnifying glass on google search
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.