Every time you perform a search query on Google the search engine, by default, will return a magnifying glass icon next to each search results. If you click it, Google will show a small preview (thumbnail) of the Web page Google found for you (Google Instant Preview) . Such feature is activated by default and it is not possible to turn it off in any way. A lot of users find it quite annoying because if, by mistake, you click the magnifying glass on the first result of any Google search page, hovering your mouse pointer on any other results will automatically open the relative thumbnail. Let’s see how to hide such a feature thanks to a simple, free extension!
- turn off magnifier tool in chrome
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.