Every time you perform a search query on Google the search engine, by default, will return a magnifying glass icon next to each search results. If you click it, Google will show a small preview (thumbnail) of the Web page Google found for you (Google Instant Preview) . Such feature is activated by default and it is not possible to turn it off in any way. A lot of users find it quite annoying because if, by mistake, you click the magnifying glass on the first result of any Google search page, hovering your mouse pointer on any other results will automatically open the relative thumbnail. Let’s see how to hide such a feature thanks to a simple, free extension!
Tags: add-on, Chrome
- where is the search magnifier box in google?
- how to turn off magnifier google home page
- www google search ????
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.