By default, every time you open a new Tab on Internet Explorer 9 (ie9) by using the Tab button, a new tab will be created right away. Now, the issue with such a tab is that it contains a list (thumbnails or previews) of your most visited/popular websites. This can be kind of embarrassing above all if you like visiting “hot” or “not-reccomended” websites. This brief tutorial will show you how to generate a blank tab or page in Internet Explorer 9 and keep your privacy safe!
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Click the clockwork icon located on the left of the upper toolbar.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, in the Tabs section, click the Settings button.
- Click the When a new tab is opened, open drop-down menu and select: “A blank page”.
- Click OK to confirm.
Tags: Internet Explorer, Microsoft, security, trick
- how to open a blank tab in widows
- a blank tab
- internet explorer new blank tab
- how to open up a new tab and have it blank
- how to open tab on internet explorer 9
- HOW TO OPEN BLANK TABS
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.