By default, every time you open a new Tab on Internet Explorer 9 (ie9) by using the Tab button, a new tab will be created right away. Now, the issue with such a tab is that it contains a list (thumbnails or previews) of your most visited/popular websites. This can be kind of embarrassing above all if you like visiting “hot” or “not-reccomended” websites. This brief tutorial will show you how to generate a blank tab or page in Internet Explorer 9 and keep your privacy safe!
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Click the clockwork icon located on the left of the upper toolbar.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, in the Tabs section, click the Settings button.
- Click the When a new tab is opened, open drop-down menu and select: “A blank page”.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how to get blank tab open in internet explorer
- empty tab ie
- how do i open a blank tab inie11
- IE empty tab
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.