By default, every time you open a new Tab on Internet Explorer 9 (ie9) by using the Tab button, a new tab will be created right away. Now, the issue with such a tab is that it contains a list (thumbnails or previews) of your most visited/popular websites. This can be kind of embarrassing above all if you like visiting “hot” or “not-reccomended” websites. This brief tutorial will show you how to generate a blank tab or page in Internet Explorer 9 and keep your privacy safe!
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Click the clockwork icon located on the left of the upper toolbar.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, in the Tabs section, click the Settings button.
- Click the When a new tab is opened, open drop-down menu and select: “A blank page”.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how to open a blank tab
- how to open a blank tab in explorer 11
- how to open blank tab internet explorer
- how to open empty tabs in IE
- how to open tab to blank
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.