If you use Microsoft Office Word 2010 then you should be familiar with the “Paste Options” button which pop-ups every time you paste text on a document. When you press CTRL+V in Word 2010 an annoying box containing some options appears on your screen. As said, such box contains options such as: paste with original formatting, merged formatting, keep text only. This small tutorial will show you how to turn off (and on) and remove this button/box from Word.
- Open Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- Click File – Options.
- Click the Advanced tab located on the left side.
- Under the Cut, Copy and Paste section, untick the “Show Paste Options button when content is pasted” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Done! You should have turned off and disabled the annoying box!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
2 Comments to “How to Turn Off “Paste Options” Button in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.