If you use Microsoft Office Word 2010 then you should be familiar with the “Paste Options” button which pop-ups every time you paste text on a document. When you press CTRL+V in Word 2010 an annoying box containing some options appears on your screen. As said, such box contains options such as: paste with original formatting, merged formatting, keep text only. This small tutorial will show you how to turn off (and on) and remove this button/box from Word.
- Open Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- Click File – Options.
- Click the Advanced tab located on the left side.
- Under the Cut, Copy and Paste section, untick the “Show Paste Options button when content is pasted” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Done! You should have turned off and disabled the annoying box!
- word disable auto correct options when paste
- word turn on paste options
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
2 Comments to “How to Turn Off “Paste Options” Button in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.