If you use Microsoft Office Word 2010 then you should be familiar with the “Paste Options” button which pop-ups every time you paste text on a document. When you press CTRL+V in Word 2010 an annoying box containing some options appears on your screen. As said, such box contains options such as: paste with original formatting, merged formatting, keep text only. This small tutorial will show you how to turn off (and on) and remove this button/box from Word.
- Open Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- Click File – Options.
- Click the Advanced tab located on the left side.
- Under the Cut, Copy and Paste section, untick the “Show Paste Options button when content is pasted” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Done! You should have turned off and disabled the annoying box!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
2 Comments to “How to Turn Off “Paste Options” Button in Word 2010”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.