Google users are accustomed to modify the Google official home page with a lot of extensions able to modify the design of the Google search engine page as well as its settings. Nobody cares to pay a quick visit to the Google settings page because nobody think about it! So, for example, if you are concerned about certain sites which are showed on Google Search Results pages, you download and install a free/paid program that will block unwanted websites and/keywords. Did you know that on Google settings page there is a nice option able to remove and block any website of your choice? Let’s see how it works!
- Click the gear icon located on the top-right side of the Google page ( the gear is located on the famous black Google bar)
- Click Search Settings or go to http://www.google.com/preferences.
- Now, scroll the page down and, under the Blocked Sites section, click the Managed Blocked Sites link.
- Log-in to your Google account (you will be prompted to type your username and password).
- Add the site you want to block by typing the its web address inside the blank field.
- Click Block Site to remove it from the search result
- Remember, you may block up to 500 sites.
- how to block friv com
- how to block friv
- how to block friv on google
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.