Nowadays it is very common to spy and monitor children activity while they surf the Internet. In fact, there are thousands and thousands of illegal and dangerous websites your kid may visit while in front of the computer. They can visit porn websites, they can speak with sexual predators and pedophiles, they can send private information regarding your life (such as were your family lives, what are your habits etc. ) to strangers etc. This can pose a great danger over your family! That’s why it is better to know what your children are doing! I have already written about this topic on Web Talk ( see my articles on how to Monitor Online Activity and Filter Explicit Websites) but all these solutions involve a third-party application. Did you know that Microsoft offers you a free, easy solution to spy, block and monitor your children surfing?
Windows Live Family Safety 2011 is a free, easy solution provided my Microsoft for its operating systems (32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008. ) in order to monitor your kids’ computer activity.
Windows Live Family Safety 2011 can monitor your kids’ activity as soon as they sit down in front of your computer. In fact Windows Live Family Safety 2011 can:
- Control, allow and deny what program they use on the computer.
- Block and limit your kids’ active on the Internet. The program is able to monitor websites, chats, emails and all those activities related to the Internet.
- More info here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.