As you know, Hulu is a great online video service that allows you to watch tons of movies and USA TV shows. The issue with such a service is that if you are/live outside the United States you won’t be able to enjoy this service at all. In fact, Hulu is for USA residents living within USA or USA territories only. Now, there are a lot of interesting hacks and workarounds on the Internet to access Hulu. There is even a great piece of software called Hotspot Shield that is used by a lot of people. However, workarounds are too tricky and difficult to use while Hotspot Shield contains too many advertisements (ads) and has got a limited bandwidth to use to surf via its proxy. A couple of days ago I have found an interesting, easy add-on for Firefox called “Modify Headers” which will let you watch all those websites whose use is restricted to users living outside the USA. Let’s see how it works!
Modify Headers is a nice Firefox add-on which “Add, modify and filter the HTTP request headers sent to web servers.” Let’s see how to use it to our advantage and watch Hulu for free!
- Download and install “Modify Headers” add-on.
- In Firefox, click Tools and open Modify Headers settings.
- Click the Headers tab.
- In the Headers name, type: X-Forwarded-For and in the Header value, put any IP address that’s in the USA. If you want a list of USA IPs to use, visit this website (free of charge).
- Do not write anything in the Comment section.
- Click the Enable button.
- Now, you will have to block TCP and UDP port 1935. The procedure is simple but a little long. Visit this webpage and read the step-by-step procedure.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
3 Comments to “How to Watch Hulu if You Are Not in the USA (Modify Headers)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.