Facebook has introduced a new interesting feature that lets you add (and remove) a Subscribe/Subscription button on your profile. Basically, it will be sufficient for a user to click such a button to start receiving latest public updates from you. This feature will actually let users start getting updates from people on Facebook without being their friends. Let’s see how to gain control of this feature and add or remove it from your profile.
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Now, open Facebook Subscribe webpage. This page will explain to you the new feature and its options and how to implement it on your profile.
- Now, click the green “Allow Subscribers” button located on the right-side, right under the Get your own subscribers section. This will open the Edit Subscriber options box. Click OK to turn on the Subscribe button. The button will now be publicly available on your profile.
- If you want to turn off the subscribe button, open your Facebook profile. To do it, simply click your profile photo and then click on Subscribers tab on the left side of your profile page.
- Click the Edit Settings button.
- In the Subscribers section, select off from the small drop-down menu located on the right-side of such section.
- Click the OK blue button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
One Comment to “Add and Remove Subscribe Button on Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.