One of the most evident new feature on Windows 8 is the Metro UI screen that introduces a new way to organize your desktop thanks to easy and nice-looking live tiles. However, the Metro Start screen tends to confuse a lot of users who can not find applications, options and Windows tools anymore. Here is what you have to do in order to turn off the Metro screen and enjoy the old, good desktop!
- Download, this free, tiny application and install it on your Windows 8.
- Run MetroController.exe file.
- In the application user interface, select the Disable all new features option. This action will turn off: Start screen, Ribbon Explorer and Lock screen (metro interface).
- turn off metro
- how to turn off metro
- windows 8 turn off metro
- turn off metro ui
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Metro UI Screen in Windows 8”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.