Windows 8 is the fastest Microsoft operating system ever. Because of this, there is not need to use the hibernation feature at all because turning the system on and off takes a couple of seconds only. However, you night want to use the hibernation because among the different Windows states is the one that uses the least amount of power. So, let’s see how to turn on and activate the hibernation state in Windows 8.
- Click the Control Panel tile to open the open Metro style Control Panel.
- Now, click the More settings to launch the old Control Panel.
- Click System and Security and then Power Options.
- In the left-pane, click the Choose what the power buttons do option to open System Settings.
- Under the System Settings section, click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Click the Show Hibernate checkbox and click Save Changes button.
- turn off hibernation windows 8
- turn off hibernate windows 8
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to Turn On Hibernation Feature in Windows 8”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.