Google Chrome, like all Web browsers, has got a large section of applications (apps). By installing an app on Chrome you will be able to add interesting, new and unexpected options and features to it. But, did you know that you can create free Web apps for Google Chrome in a few steps? To create a Chrome app you won’t need to attend IT courses or lessons but all you’ll have to do is use a new, but rather unknown feature called “Tab page”. So let’s see how to make a Google Web app and keep track of your favorites websites and blogs in a very easy way!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Copy and paste the following code in the Web-address bar: chrome://flags
- Press Enter.
- A new tab called “Experiments page list” will appear on Google Chrome.
- Scroll the list of experiments down and locate Experimental new tab page
- Click Enable.
- Now, close Chrome and re-open it.
- Open a new, blank tab.
- Go to the bottom of such a new, blank tab and click the “Most visited” link.
- Locate the thumbnail of the website you want to create the Web Apps from
- Left-click it and drag the thumbnail to the Apps tab.
- At this point, Google Chrome will create a Web App automatically, right-away.
- The new Web app will stay listed on your Apps page.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.