By default, Windows 8 doesn’t display and show any window, dialog box if you delete a document, file or folder. In fact, unlike previous Windows operating systems, Windows 8 has the warning message “Are you sure you want to move this file to the Recycle bin” message disabled. Let’s see how to turn on the box and delete files and folders in a secure way.
- Right-click the Recycle bin located on your Windows 8 desktop.
- In the Recycle bin Properties window, tick the Display delete confirmation dialog checkbook.
- Click the OK button to confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.