By default, Windows 8 doesn’t display and show any window, dialog box if you delete a document, file or folder. In fact, unlike previous Windows operating systems, Windows 8 has the warning message “Are you sure you want to move this file to the Recycle bin” message disabled. Let’s see how to turn on the box and delete files and folders in a secure way.
- Right-click the Recycle bin located on your Windows 8 desktop.
- In the Recycle bin Properties window, tick the Display delete confirmation dialog checkbook.
- Click the OK button to confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.