By default, Windows 8 doesn’t display and show any window, dialog box if you delete a document, file or folder. In fact, unlike previous Windows operating systems, Windows 8 has the warning message “Are you sure you want to move this file to the Recycle bin” message disabled. Let’s see how to turn on the box and delete files and folders in a secure way.
- Right-click the Recycle bin located on your Windows 8 desktop.
- In the Recycle bin Properties window, tick the Display delete confirmation dialog checkbook.
- Click the OK button to confirm your choice.
- how to turn warning back on when deleting item in windows
- windows 8 1 file folder deletion not warning how to enable warning
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.