By default, Windows 8 doesn’t display and show any window, dialog box if you delete a document, file or folder. In fact, unlike previous Windows operating systems, Windows 8 has the warning message “Are you sure you want to move this file to the Recycle bin” message disabled. Let’s see how to turn on the box and delete files and folders in a secure way.
- Right-click the Recycle bin located on your Windows 8 desktop.
- In the Recycle bin Properties window, tick the Display delete confirmation dialog checkbook.
- Click the OK button to confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.