One of the most interesting things to see on Google Earth are (apart from the beautiful, detailed maps) the wonderful photos, pictures and images posted by users all around the world. Usually, such photos are added and tagged to a special place, other times instead they are tagged to a landmark or a city or a area of public interest. User can even post, tag pictures on the place where they live, on their house etc. If you are wondering how people can do it, you have to know that Google use a third-party service to allow users stick photos on its maps. Such service is called Panormaio.com. So, let’s see how to use this website and how to add Panoramio Photos to Google Earth.
- Go to Panoramio.com . You can login by using your regular Google username and password.
- After you are in, Panoramio will ask for a new username. This username is the one you will use on Panormaio only.
- Click the Accept button.
- After you have entered your Panoramio username you will be redirected to another page.
- On such a page, you will have to click the Upload your Photos link.
- Here you will be able to choose your photos.
- Click the Upload button.
- After the Uploading process is done, you will be redirected to another page where you will have to enter a title, tag and a comment for the photo.
- Now, click Map this Photo.
- Enter your city or area and Country name for the photo you want to tag.
- At this point Panormaio will load a map next to the city/area you typed before.
- On such a map you will be able to see a red tag. Move it to the place, to the exact spot where you want to tag the pic.
- Wait and be patient. Yes, because Google won’t show your photos on its maps right away. It might take even 3 weeks before Google updates its maps.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.