Recently, Facebook has introduced a new feature that lets people (who are not your friends) read your old posts which you have shared with more than your friends (ex.: public posts) on your timeline. If you don’t like the idea that people you do not know at all might see your posts and comments you have got the chance to prevent and forbid certain users from peering at your private stuff. Let’s see how!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the upper-right side of your Facebook account click the arrow next to the “Home” link.
- from the drop-down menu, click Privacy Settings.
- From the Option list, click the Manage Past Post Visibility located in the Limit the Audience for Past Posts section.
- Click the Limit Old Posts button.
- Click the Close button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.