Recently, Facebook has introduced a new feature that lets people (who are not your friends) read your old posts which you have shared with more than your friends (ex.: public posts) on your timeline. If you don’t like the idea that people you do not know at all might see your posts and comments you have got the chance to prevent and forbid certain users from peering at your private stuff. Let’s see how!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the upper-right side of your Facebook account click the arrow next to the “Home” link.
- from the drop-down menu, click Privacy Settings.
- From the Option list, click the Manage Past Post Visibility located in the Limit the Audience for Past Posts section.
- Click the Limit Old Posts button.
- Click the Close button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.