Recently, Facebook has introduced a new feature that lets people (who are not your friends) read your old posts which you have shared with more than your friends (ex.: public posts) on your timeline. If you don’t like the idea that people you do not know at all might see your posts and comments you have got the chance to prevent and forbid certain users from peering at your private stuff. Let’s see how!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the upper-right side of your Facebook account click the arrow next to the “Home” link.
- from the drop-down menu, click Privacy Settings.
- From the Option list, click the Manage Past Post Visibility located in the Limit the Audience for Past Posts section.
- Click the Limit Old Posts button.
- Click the Close button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.