Recently, Facebook has introduced a new feature that lets people (who are not your friends) read your old posts which you have shared with more than your friends (ex.: public posts) on your timeline. If you don’t like the idea that people you do not know at all might see your posts and comments you have got the chance to prevent and forbid certain users from peering at your private stuff. Let’s see how!
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the upper-right side of your Facebook account click the arrow next to the “Home” link.
- from the drop-down menu, click Privacy Settings.
- From the Option list, click the Manage Past Post Visibility located in the Limit the Audience for Past Posts section.
- Click the Limit Old Posts button.
- Click the Close button.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.